Monday, May 21, 2012

PRAYER OF A TEACHER

I have always wanted to teach! I have recently taken on some lively children who are struggling with the Afrikaans language. In the comfort of my own home, I am teaching them in an informal and fun way. On the whole they are all so well mannered and respectful and I feel priviledged to be their teacher. The time flies by while teaching them and I almost feel dissapointed when I see a parent arrive to fetch their child. This my prayer for this new venture: I want to be an escape to and for the children and bring honour to my Lord. I want my God in my work place (prayer and more prayer). I want to give my talents and allow God to use me in every way possible. I shall be grateful and thank Him regularly. Please help me God to be positive and make a difference in each of their lives. Help me to help them to improve their marks. I shall put each or their names on my prayer list and and draw close to Jesus before every lesson. Thank you for your trust in me with these precious lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment